- Capsule Endoscopy Instructions
- Upper GI Endoscopy instructions
- ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio Pancreatography) Instructions
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy Instructions
- Colonoscopy Instructions
- Colonoscopy Preparation Using Miralax, Gatorade, & Bisacodyl
- Colonoscopy Preparation with Suprep Bowel Kit®
- Colonoscopy Preparation with Prepopik
- Preparation for colonoscopy with Halflytely®
- Preparation for colonoscopy with Osmoprep®
- Preparation for colonoscopy with Movieprep®
- Preparation for colonosocpy with Trilyte® and Bisacodyl
- Preparation for colonoscopy with Trilyte® and Bisacodyl (Spanish translation)
Billing and Insurance
Marin Gastroenterology participates in Medicare, HMO plans contracted with Marin IPA and most PPO plans. Marin Gastroenterology will bill your insurance for your visit if we participate in your plan. To do this we must have a copy of your insurance card, therefore please bring it with you to your appointment. If you do not bring your insurance card we will require payment in full at the time of your visit.
Unfortunately, we are unable to bill international insurance companies. Payment in full is required at the time of your visit if you are covered by international insurance. Marin Gastroenterology will provide documentation to support your claim for reimbursement.
For more information on billing and fees related to procedures please click here.